Monday, May 11, 2009

To Quit Or Not To Quit

I don't know why but its been weeks that I'd been thinking about quiting my job. Each time I thought of this was when I felt I was not that useful in the company. It was like they hired me just for the ISO. Means I am only important 2 days in a year. Another thing is my job is like cheating everyone. Ya, quality control konon. Every rice broken percentage I check are all over-limits. And I have to cheat in my records. That's why everytime ISO come I had fear in me because I scared they found out everything. Its been quite hard for me because if I quit this job just like that, I will have financial problem. If I stay, it will bother me everyday. Sometimes I just feel like crying and shouting out loud to let go all this things. I want to quit but I don't want to lose my income. I want to find a new job but I can't find one suitable yet. I want to do something which I love to do but I don't know what I'm into. GOD help me...... :(

No comments: