Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cara Kampung

I was supposed to blog on this topic 2 weeks ago but I lazy transfer my pics. Hehe...

My colleague had invited almost the whole staff in my company to her 40th Birthday Lunch somewhere in Inanam Laut 2 weeks ago (its on Saturday). So we (with my other colleagues) went to her house for the feast. But before we reached her house, we had to go thru a long bridge for about 5 minutes before reaching to her house. Yeah, her house is 'kampung air' style, and one of my colleague was so scared she held my hand so tight that I also scared I might fell down into the water... It was really quite an experience but unfortunately, I didn't take any pics of that place. Tulah my colleague, held my hand, till I also 'gan jiong'.. Haizz...

Anyway, upon reaching her house, the others had already almost finished their food. I had always love 'kampung' style food.. That's why I mati-mati also want to go :p hehe... And I was so happy she actually cooked my fav dish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terung masak merah (brinjal cooked in red -.-''') they called. Also with other malay dished...

I LOVE THIS VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

All the food tasted superb!!! Another dish she made called 'Cocktail Cake' was the most yummylicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt like I was in heaven when I ate this!!! I'm going to make one soon after I get the recipe hehehe!!!! :p

Some of my colleagues. This is the one who hold my hand... -.-'''

The one on the left hand side was the birthday woman. All the dishes were made by her herself! Thank you Kak Esah!!!!!! Hehe... Happy Belated Birthday!!! :)


2 comments:

Elsa said...

OMG........so sadap...

_Da said...

THE TERUNG IS SO SEDAPPPPPP!!! Faster go get the recipe and coooookkkkkkkk