Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In Love

Yes!!!! I'm in love!!!! With THIS!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
----------------------
------------
------
--

Haha! Bought this gladiator wedge heels last Saturday and really in love with it!! The moment I saw this heels, I immediately looked at it and asked for my size. And they have it!!! HAHAHA!!! So happy... RM59 a pair and I think worth it lor.. Coz it looks good on me kekeke... :p... Okla, need to pick my mum.. Adius!!! :)


4 comments:

_Da said...

YAY..gladiator ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! yessssssssssssssssss we should all go out one day and wear them together2 okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Joanna said...

hahahaha!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Joanna said...

hahahaha!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!