Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ching's Advance Birthday 020509


Ching's birthday is on the 8th of May but we celebrated with her earlier. We went to Easy Way, Damai because it's been ages since we went there haha! Anyway, we had a great chit chat and as usual we took lots of crazy & pretty pictures. Since there are lots of pics I put most of them in one big picture (below). Haha!!!!


If you look closely, there is none pic that had all of us in. The Easy Way people in Damai is not friendly at all lo. I asked them twice to help us take pics but they just looked at us like I was talking to the wall/ceiling/fan -.-'''. Then, we just didn't care and bother and take few more pics and left that place. We went to Tanjung Aru beach and just hang around, took pics but not for long till Emily came and we went to Fruit Monster in Lintas.

Anyway, we saw this ad of job vacancy at Fruit Monster and I really want to help them because its not easy to find one.

A Fruits Monster!!! Haha!!! So anyone think that he/she has the chance to become a fruits monster you can try interview here :p hehe! Not sure about the salary but I think you get to eat fruits for free haha!!! :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want the mango and avocado sedappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Joanna said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! me two!!!!!!!!!!!! love it love it love it!!!!!!! reminds me back of dzert in damai last time hehe

_Da said...

YAH! I wan tooo..sayang that day no mood bah to eat. I am craving for it now!

Joanna said...

-.-'''.... now pula u crave..... -.-'''