Friday, May 1, 2009

Labour Day My Day!!!

7.00am - Jogging at Bukit Padang (only one round coz rain after that)

7.45am - Reach home. Was not satisfied with the jogging, ON Channel V & MTV and dance till i satisfied :p.

8.30am - Tired d. Facebooked a while and then watched TV for a while.

9.30am - Bathed, dried my hair, slept ZzZzZzzz...

12.00pm - Woke up, blur blur walked into living room, watched TV :p. Then, Emily sms me telling me get ready around 1.30pm. Continue watched TV.

1.30pm - Emily picked me. Its the 1st time KK Food Lovers crews (Emily, Ricky, Chia Wee & Me) went out looked for yummy foods. Went to Restoran Kin Hwa, Inanam ate lunch.


3.30pm - Reach CP. Queued up to buy movie tix, X-Men (Wolverine). Go shopping at the same time looked for Ching's present.

5.30pm - Watched X-Men (Wolverine). The movie was Good! I thought I will never like it coz I don't watch X-Men.

7.30pm - Finish movie. Went King Hu Restaurant, Tanjung Aru ate Roast Peking Duck hehe...

10.00pm - Only reached home. Facebooked, bathed, facebooked & chatted, updated my blog. Basically, this is how I spent my Labour Day hehe. I'm going to sleep now.... Tired... ZzzzZZzzz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hows the food at the inanam restaurant tu???

Joanna said...

of course nice la bah!!! hahaha!!! memang quite famous d dia punya ducks, roast porks and char siew... go eat la hehe

_Da said...

Yakah? Okay let's go try one day!

Joanna said...

yeah yeah!!! after u bak from kl n thailand la..... now u must keep for ur sis wed hehehe~~ :p