Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Before & After

Looking back at all my old pics really shocked me. I never knew that i looked that way (ugly) before and when i looked back, i just told myself i DONT WANT to become like that AGAIN! NO!


But when i looked at those pics, im quite proud and considered i have 75% successful in my diet and i know that i still need to lose another few kgs to reach normal. Im still in overweight and now im working hard to cut the extra fats in my body! I have been so hardworking that i go for jogging every weekend now with Hilda. Ya, i couldnt do it without her. And she also couldnt do it without me ahahaha!!!!


There is still fear in me that i might go back to my old size. Its really hard sometimes when i see foods that i LOVED and i have to control myself from over eating. I sacrifice my lunch almost everyday that i only ate biscuits. *sobsob*. Bah, biscuits still sedap juga bah haha! Anyway, I want to thank all my families and friends who have been there supporting and encourage me all this while. Couldnt do it without you all. Also Thank God that He gives me strength to go through all the trials that i had to overcome. He made me STRONG!!!!! :)


So, this is my before and after. Well, its quite a difference haha! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done chu! u r a beautiful person, inside and out. do what u have to do, do what makes u happy. i know u're very happy now!

Joanna said...

haha!!!! happy~~~~ everyday happy!!!! i happy since young hahaha! -.-''' thanks cyn!!! muakssss!!!!!!

_Da said...

Waaaaaaaaaa I nvr realise that too until i saw your old pics here! U seriously lose a lot of weight! Okay we must keep up with our jogging plan. HOT BODY HOT BODY!

Joanna said...

YES!!!! HOT BODY here we come!!!! hahahahaha! :p

Elsa said...

IMPRESSIVE! I'm heading to the same objective too. Living in KL makes me slim,I am overjoyed when the Giordano salesgirl ask me to try on the size 27 jeans and I fit in it!After then I realise,Giordano jeans cutting is memang besar sikit...ceh..tipu sendiri saja kakakakakaka.
Anyway,JIAYOU KAMUI!We all jiayou!