Thursday, April 23, 2009

Live.Laugh.Love

Okay, its time for me to explain why i use my theme as Live.Laugh.Love.

Live: Its about my life. How i live my life. How i spend my life. How my daily life mould my character and attitude. How people around me affects my life. So basically, its all about my life. Writing blogs let me (us i mean) blah about all the things happen in my life and i think its a fun way to express our emotions on certain things that happen that day. I choose to live happy, so this is why the next word is born.

Laugh: Okay, basically its all about HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Haha!!!! Yeah i love to laugh :p. Laugh makes me happy and i love to be happy. I dont like to keep all bad memories in my mind so i can say that im an optimistic person. There's always ups and down in life but still i choose to be happy because happy makes me look young hahaha! :p

Love: Hmm.... Love.Love.Love... What can I say? Love God, Love myself, Love my families, Love my friends, Love everything i have right now and appreciate them :).

Conclusion: Live a happy life with lots of laughter and I LOVE ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!MUAKSSS!! :)

2 comments:

racheal0920 said...

its exactly like wat u are. hehe

Joanna said...

haha! yalor.. i oso think like dat... very ngam me :p