Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Cantata 2009

Yeah! Im so happy that Easter Cantata went very well despite a lil bit of mistakes during the presentation. But overall i was very happy and excited that the whole church was full till end of the auditorium!!!! Funny thing was that i had my both feet cramp in the middle of the event coz the heels that i wore was tight in the toes part. But i still had to look normal and what i did was i secretly took off my heels one by one and just moved my feet around then only i put on back. Im not sure if i was caught in the video doing that but worth doing it hahahaha!!!!!!!! Anyway, im sorry i dont have any pics me on stage coz no one took for me :(.... BUT!!! I have one pic... only that pic... i will show you... kekeke...

TADAA!!!! Ahahaha!!!! Yeah, this was how i dressed this morning... Uhhh... i look slim here kekeke... Orites! More pics soon!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U LOOK HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

more pics please!!!

Joanna said...

ahaha!!! thank u cyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okies... give me more time 1st k... i memang wan to upload pics but i need time :)

_Da said...

eh..cepat la transfer HAHAHHAHAHA