Wednesday, March 5, 2008

In Blogging Mood

Im in blogging mood today! Though i dont have any unusual thing happen to me, but i feel like blogging! Haha! I hope that most days i will feel like dat or else my blog gonna fill with spidy web AGAIN! Haha! I admit that im the type of person oweys 'hot hot chicken shit' de. I oweys tend to like something very much at one time but later on the interest jz fade away slowly and end like dat. This is one bad attitude that i wish to get rid of it. That's why till now i still dun realli know wut im really into. Oweys i look at my frens or other ppl, they have something which they like and desire for it. And their never lose interest of it. Instead, they gonna pursue it till they success. I wish i could be like them. I wish i could have an interest of my own and i will never lose interest of it. Cause i believed that, when we have something that we realli interest in and make it as our target/goal in our life, then we will live our life with a purpose. Because that is the way that we desire to go. I wish i could find a goal for myself. I need to have a goal in order to move forward in this competitive society. I dont wan to sit only and wait for the opportunity to come. Instead, i must realli push myself forward in order to success in my life.

Okay, so now my assignment will be finding something that i can really put my heart into it and work on it. I need a goal in my life! Gambate! :)

No comments: