Thursday, March 6, 2008

'Hou Ji Muis'

Okay~~ Jz back from tuition, and im realli eager to blog NOW! Haha!

Most of my previous blogging (i mean using other blog site such as lj, friendster etc), i ended up deleting my account. Cz i realli 'lansi' wana continue updating each day. But, this time, i wana try keep blogging as long as i have the time. And that i will not become like hot hot chicken shit AGAIN! So, in this new blogging, i wana talk about my life and everyday life. Whatever happen, ups or downs i will try to blog out in here. I guess that's a way for me to express my feelings besides expressing to my frens.

Orites, so in this post i wana introduce my 'ji muis'. I have a bunch of hou ji muis and since there's a bunch of time, i will jz post some pics of them hehe........ So enjoy the pics ya!

From left (Stand): Cynthea n Emily
From left (Sit): Racheal, Hannah, Me, Hilda

During CNY at me house

We love taking crazy pics

Crazy pic with Jacq

Okla... I will post more pics in the next post. Or maybe next next post. Or maybe next next next post hahahaha! I sleep 1st ya! Tomoro got work ooooo ;)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool company Beautiful woman