Friday, March 7, 2008

Election Day

Malaysia is having its 12th Election Day on the 8th March 2008. And this is my first time being an adult citizen to vote for our citizen's govern. Its kind of funny cz when ppl asked me about the election and politicians, i dont know a thing! I dont understand about parliament seats or ADUN seats. I dont know who are the candidates for each area... I dont even know who is the candidate that im gonna vote for for my area... DANG! And everybody is talking about it! So, i tried to read newspaper these few days to update myself on this hot news. At least rite now, i have abit idea oredi wut's it all about haha! So paiseh la everytime ppl ask my and i kept shaking my head. I think hor its time for me to really concern about my country and the stuff thats happenning around the world rite now. I feel so stupid and paiseh when everybody is talking about a hot news when i dont even know wut is it. Hmm.... Anyway, tomoro im gonna vote and all da best to all the candidates. Who im gonna vote??? Hehehehe... dont tell u :p

No comments: