Friday, July 24, 2009

New Updates!

Sorry for the late updates. Not because I'm busy but right now me, my Mum & my brother have to share a PC. And of course most of the time my Mum used it. So I only have a few minutes to check my emails and FBing.

Orites! There is a bad news and a good news that happen this month. The bad news is that I didn't get the job I interviewed in KL. Well, honestly, I can say that I did the interview bad. I think I wasn't that prepared and I was a lil tense in the room. Anyway, the past had past.

The good news is that I've been promoted in my current job!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Salary increase and job also increase. A lots of things need to handle and I haven't start any yet! I was busy completing some of the work that I had postponed. Plus my PC in my office is still Windows 98. Can't even read the pendrive. Lots of stuff need to start working d!!! Arghhh!!! Stress.....

Anyway, hopefully that everything goes well and I hope that I can handle my works. Orite!!! I go to go bath coz I'm going to steamboat dinner later!!!!! Hehehehe.... Update soon :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your promotion chu!!!!! i'm so proud of you!!!!! enjoy your steamboat dinner ya!!!!!

Joanna said...

thanks cyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im proud of u tooo!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe..... MUAKS!