Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sick :(

I'd been sick since last Saturday. I woke up in the morning with block nose and sore throat. I think i had minor fever too. But i still went for work and i totally did not have the mood to do anything. I was fluing and coughing and my phlegm was in yellow colour... (Ewwwww!!! Ya i know its gross.) My body was hot due to the weather and the previous night(Friday) i ate peanut butter with bread and lots of wafer biscuits. :p Hehe.. ya i know padan muka haha! So, till today, right now im still having minor flu and abit of coughing due to the phlegm. Im hoping that all this sickness will end coz it really makes me uncomfortable in everything i do. I didnt see doctor coz i really lazy going there. I only depend on my medicine at home. Hohoho!!!

Tomorrow will be cell group night and im leading the ice breaker hehe.... So i gotta chao now to do some preparation for the game. Hehe... i promise you there will be updates soon. Im gonna be determined now to always update my blog :p. Cya soon! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alala.. bagus u go see doc if belum sembuh. mau mkn antibiotic that.

Joanna said...

eee saya malas bah..... nvm la, i got med at home juga hehe. minor suda bah ni :p kekekeke