Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bad Luck With HPs

First, my new hp (only used for 4 months) fall into the 'mangkuk tandas', now, even my old hp dont want me :(........ *sobsob*... Last tuesday, when i want to charge my old hp, i terdrop my hp. As usual, i tot it was still ok and can be used. Manatau, when i charge, tak masuk charge. Haizz... real bad luck with hps in this 2 months. I didn't use any hp for 2 days d.... and it was real torturing! :( Been browsing thru the net to search for another new hp... Hopefully i can get my new hp by Saturday.... Or else im gonna die! Coz i cant live without it~~~~~~~~~~ People wana find me for yamcha oso susah.... :( Hopefully this soon-to-be my hp will stay with me forever~~~~~ Haha! Sound desperate nie hehe... Ok la... jz wana inform u all that if u wana find me, jz call my house number k........ Orites! Gtg! Tata!

No comments: